Jun 23, 2010

Have a Tea App with your cuppa today

I don’t know what happens at your house but I am very lucky, my husband does all the cooking.

[well he is very lucky too, I don’t cook!]

This also means that he makes me my lovely cups of tea when he is home. There is nothing better than being SERVED tea, not having to get it for oneself.

Do you work in an environment where individuals take it in turn to get the tea?
Do you often have arguments about “Whose turn it is to make the tea?”

Is there someone who feels that it’s not fair that they have to get the tea all the time?

Well, do I have a solution for you!

It’s an iphone app. It’s called Tea Round! I think it’s brilliant! It costs - $1.19 AUS and I think the result if worth the price!

Think about it...you enter the names of everyone who could take a turn to make the tea
You then either spin or shake the wheel on your iPod (I have an iTouch)
Each time you spin the wheel a name is revealed.
This makes it totally random whose turn it is. No arguments, all happy!

Some Tea apps for you kidlets! My grandkids love to play with my iTouch. I have a selection of apps suitable for 3-5 year olds for them to interact with. There are so many fun and educational games for them on iTunes.

Miss Spiders Tea party

Watch, read, listen and play as this beloved picture book magically comes alive. With multi touch animation, painting, puzzle and games the Miss Spider’s Tea Party reinvents the reading experience for the whole family – and she has tea! $12.99 AUS

Dorothy’s Tea Party

For lovers of The Wiggles
Dorothy the Dinosaur is organising a Tea Party. She has organised all of her friends including, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus, Captain Feathersword and her fairy friends. She has prepared sandwiches, fairy cakes, Rose Petal juice and even organised for Dominic and the Rosy orchestra to entertain.
(I notice that they don’t actually have TEA!) $1.19 AUS

No comments:

Post a Comment